Thanks for bring this up, Matt :)

With a little digging around (in the right places) I found this publication revealing the expanded range of BCNH, given that they have year-round irrigation that meets habitat requirements for the species. http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/89145#page/1/mode/1up

Ethan

Ethan C. Duke, Assistant Director
Missouri River Bird Observatory
www.mrbo.org