Whatever tripod you choose, make sure it's solid and you can put a good anti-rotation quick release plate on it.  Any scope with that much glass at the end may turn on its main screw while being toted on tripod over shoulder.  The anti-rotation plate for my old Bogen-Manfrotto has a pair of screws that tighten against the scope's base plate at right angles to the main screw and vastly increase the scope's security while carrying it on a tripod.  Don't count on the little anti-rotation pins can come with a standard plate.

Jeff Witters
Olathe, KS