I am in process of purchasing the new swarovski atx 95 mm spotting scope and the tls-apo for digiscoping. I have a nikon d3200 camera to mount to scope. What would you recommend as a tripod and which type of head, must keep price in  300 to 500 dollar range. Also I have never used an angled scope . Your advice angled or straight would be appreciated also. Last question with this big of a scope and a camera attached will i need to get a balance rail ? Please respond to my email address for any free advice...don't have any moola left to pay for it thanks much