I'll also be visiting the area for work next week and hopefully have some small amount of time to look for ETS when I get in.

Can someone tell me where the maintenance barns are w.r.t. the main building?  I see something called the maintenance tower just south on Riverview at 38.801674, -90.181292.  Is that the place?  Do they care if you bird in that area?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Feel free to PM me off-line.
Thanks.

Robin Oxley
Minnesota