Greetings Birding Brethren!

It would appear that the 7 swans are a swimmin' again at Saline Valley Conservation Area. A friend reported to me that yet again Sunday he was passing by the area and saw the Trumpeter Swans on the marshy pond on the west of the conservation area off Rock Hole Road about 1/2 mile off Hwy M.

http://extra.mdc.mo.gov/documents/area_brochures/7724map.pdf

The marshy pond is not too very wide across and offers excellent looks even with the naked eye, but binoculars bring them up close and personal!

Good birding my fellow feather fanatics!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.
Bloomfield, MO