Or as I like to refer to them as, 'yard birds'!  The surprise snow brought
them all back to my feeders this morning.  Actually the Rusty BBs and the
PISIs are regulars although there must have been 2 dozen Rusty BBs this
morning and a dozen in the late afternoon.  I hadn't seen the Crossbills
since I posted them on Jan 21, but I observe that both dates they were here
at about the same time of the morning when I typically am not here.  So I
wonder if they are coming by regularly.

Maybe Christian Hagenlocher can assign some students to watch my feeders
every morning.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO