 From: Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: The " abstract - isolated - human individual"  was  Can less be more?

On 2/27/2013 3:29 AM, P wrote:

At this time of year one might also look at Ash Wednesday. This quote certainly rehearse ancient rhymes for me. Montgomery (no relation that I know of) has been reading Gilson and Maritain to good result. Another way of putting these points is "God is he whose essence is his existence."

>Well done, CR. These are crucial points.

    Agreed; other claims in the book seem to me doubtful at best,
    though I can see how they might still get some traction.

   Ken A