Sorry, the next to last line of my comment should obviously say "cannot."

>>> Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> 02/18/13 3:14 PM >>>
The lines are hardly worthy of including even in _The Stuffed Owl_ (an
anthology of bad verse). It reminds one of The Sweet Singer of Michigan. Bad
lines from Dryden or Wordsworth at least show a distant acquaintance with
the cadences of English.

Carrol