CR (and others), below is the latest addition to the Wikipedia page for
"Tradition and the Individual Talent."

Any comments?

His own work is heavily influenced by non-Western traditions. In his
broadcast talk "The Unity of European Culture," he said, "Long ago I studied
the ancient Indian languages and while I was chiefly interested at that time
in Philosophy, I read a little poetry too; and I know that my own poetry
shows the influence of Indian thought and sensibility." His self-evaluation
was confirmed by B. P. N. Sinha, who writes that Eliot went beyond Indian
ideas to Indian form: "The West has preoccupied itself almost exclusively
with the philosophy and thoughts of India. One consequence of this has been
a total neglect of Indian forms of expression, i.e. of its literature. T. S.
Eliot is the one major poet whose work bears evidence of intercourse with
this aspect of Indian culture" (qtd. in ''The Composition of'' The Four
Quartets).