thanks should have been more careful. I  find it difficult to keep clear what was Feurebach and what was Engels when he was tearing into  him too. With sloppiness I quoted Engels from a note I had made then got twitchy and checked and then started thumbing through and noticed the cat  but he was a bit of a cheshire one it seems - which is not to blame the cat.