And I who am here dissembled
Proffer my deeds to oblivion, and my love
To the posterity of the desert and the fruit of the gourd.
It is this which recovers
My guts the strings of my eyes and the indigestible portions
Which the leopards reject. The Lady is withdrawn
In a white gown, to contemplation, in a white gown.
Let the whiteness of bones atone to forgetfulness.
There is no life in them. As I am forgotten
And would be forgotten, so I would forget
Thus devoted, concentrated in purpose.

---

beside the point?

CR

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In 'Snow Storm' Turner created a vortex which both sucks you in and spits you out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2135561/William-Hogarth-Pablo-Picasso-The-greatest-works-art.html

CR