Here in Joplin I had over 60 Dark-eyed Juncos in the
back yards this afternoon.  One of them was an Oregon
type.  I don't believe that I have seen one of those for a
couple of seasons.

I went to Carterville Cemetery and also Walter Woods CA
this morning too.  No Joplin crossbills.  I think that I'll quit
looking, then, maybe they'll find me.

Larry Herbert  Joplin, Jasper Co. MO.  certhia ATatt . net