Friday afternoon at 2:00 pm there were still at least 4 male Red Crossbills and one female around the parking area at the Music School in Faust Park, St. Louis Co.  They fed in the various trees the entire time I was there.  I also saw a Red-breasted Nuthatch and many Carolina Chickadees and Tufted Titmouse.  I did not see the White-winged Crossbill nor any Pine Siskins.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO