Fellow Mobirders.

Tomorrow , Larry Wood and I are heading your way in seach of Red Crossbill, White winged Crossbill, Common Redpolls and any other irruptive species that might be about town......We have the latest posting but any last minute tips on where they or other rare visitors of winter are hanging out would be much appreciate.

If you spot anything tomorrow while we are in town my cell phone number is 573 465 2472.

Thanks in advance.

Yours in bird conservation.......

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO