I had an Eastern Phoebe at George Washington Carver
    National Monument this morning.  It was down by the
    large pond, just east of the cabin.  So I join the
    Chris Pistole party.  He had one on the Joplin CBC
    on 12-22-12.
    A Great Blue Heron and a pair of Gadwall, and 20
    Am. Robins were at that water's edge as well this
    morning.
    Six Purple Finch were the other good bird at GWCNM.

    Larry Herbert, Joplin, MO.  certhia AT att.net   01-14-13.