Hi MoBirders,

Today I had a COMMON REDPOLL visit my school feeder for the second time in the past week here in Town and Country, Missouri. It's not consistently coming to the feeder, and has been sporadic so far in its two appearances. Not sure if this will continue to be a repeated occurrence, but I'll keep eBird updated.

Iphone through-the-window photos for those interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24019195@N07/8380099345/

Also, any field trip participants from last Satruday's trip that would like the eBird checklist I made, please email me off-list and I can send you the link to it. Please provide your email and/or eBird username.

Thanks,

Christian Hagenlocher