On the way to the office this morning I saw a flock of American Robins come
out of an open field and flew into Keller Woods on Stoddard CO Rd. 760.  I am
sure there were 50+ and possible more as the sound of my truck flushed up
more birds to far away for me to be sure.
I am also seeing Eastern Meadow larks, not as many now as earlier in the
week when 30 or so individuals would flush as I drove by.
The Horned Larks are in larger winter flocks now and very hard to judge
numbers in the dark brown worked fields.
Saw my first Bald Eagle of the winter this week, perched in an old cypress.
We don't usually see them out in the bottoms until the Snow Geese come in to
feed.