During the Clarence Canon CBC Sue Gustafson and I watched a Short-eared out
hunting before 2:30 in the afternoon.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of MARGE LUMPE
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Short-eared Owl at Hi Lonesome

Ron & I went seeking Short-eared Owls last evening a little before 5:00.  At
5:07 at the corner of Cemetery Rd. and Lumpee Ave. we found one.  In
reference with Pat Lueders report, perhaps we should have started earlier.
They are such mystical and beautiful creatures.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325