I sent this and resent it before because I never got it. Sorry if you are getting it more than once.
For a first page on the renewal of Dante Criticism and its major first author, see the following:
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1768863?uid=3739712&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101538591071

>>> Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> 01/05/13 3:56 PM >>>
Gilson's book, I forget its title, is interesting for the scorn it piles on those who try to make Dante mirror their own interests.

Carrol