 From: Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:59 AM
Subject: download scam? Re: T S Eliot's 'Sweeney Agonistes' - Globe Theatre

CR,

 The link is not to the BBC Radio 3 but to a web site that says it charges 15cents for a download. I doubt that it is offering the download in cooperation with the BBC. If you search for "mp3eagle review," you'll see that your experience is not unique. Seems more like a scam to get you to pay for a premium membership. At a minimum, I wouldn't give them credit card info.

Ken

Here's a link to