From: Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Sweeney Agonistes: Eliot’s raw underbelly

Thanks, Peter Dillane and Peter Montgomery, for some keen observations.

Well, here's a bit of a video, if you like, on Samson Agonistes. It begins with a reading of TWL and turns the pub scene of A Game of Chess, I guess, into the opening scene of SA - after about 9.15 minutes of it.

http://vimeo.com/12586841

CR