Macbeth, surely.
Cheers,
CR

P <[log in to unmask]> :

What's Donne is Donne and cannot be unDonne, but let the frame of things disjoint, then both the worlds suffer.
Will Wagstaffe :) MacBeth (I think?)
P. M.
(I'm a rascal!)

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"John Donne, Ann Donne, Undone" :)

"Though perchance yow intend not utter destruction, yet the way through which I fall towards yt is so headlong, that being thus push'd, I shall soone be at bottome."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/11/arts/11iht-idbriefs12A.5670888.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Cheers,
  CR

P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Chuckle!
P. M.

Peter Dillane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I had a friend who asked his high school class to use the word “decrepit” in a sentence and the best offering was “First he crepit then he decrepit”

Cheers Pete