I have been asked to write a review about the volume of poetry by Sharon Olds just awarded the T.S. Eliot poetry prize and may reference this discussion site as evenly divided among those who love poetry and those who love scholarship.  Thoughts?  Comments?  Objections?

Special thanks to C.R. whose posting first alerted me and my editor to the award.

Eugene Schlanger

Sent from my iPhone