From: Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: The Letters of TS Eliot: Volume 4

Thanks, CR. The UK edition comes out the 17th, but I notice on stateside Amazon that the Kindle edition is out Tuesday, though it's not inexpensive at $34.99. But it would be delivered that day.

Regarding destiny, my Eliot prof. used to point out that one can struggle against one's fate or get in step with one's destiny. No doubt the reviewer meant E was a man less buffeted by fate in the act of accepting his destiny. Can't really control it, destiny being what it is..

Ken A