From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Boyd
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2013 5:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A Kemptsake Thought

Funny how one can be well or badly kempt , but not well or badly gruntled........

On 2 January 2013 15:35, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 To love, or not to love: that is the question:

"The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks

  That flesh is heir to".

"I have seen my head (grown slightly bald) brought in upon a platter".

 So how shall I presume?

 CR

P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Rub-a-dub-dub
True love in a tub.
P. M.

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Being true to love, therein lies the rub!

CR

P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I dreamt that my hair was kempt. Then I dreamt that my true love unkempt it.

    -Ogden Nash, poet