On 1/10/2013 10:57 AM, Nancy Gish wrote:
> The unstated assumption in your claims here is that you do "get" Eliot
> and therefore are in a postion to judge whether others do.

     I don't think that assumption is there, but let's say it is. Would
it be a problem? How would it differ from your saying, "But that is
simply one of many perspectives"? Is it your assumption that you have
competency in all perspectives and can therefore make the judgement that
any perspective is "simply one of many perspectives"? Would it not be a
double standard to object to my doing in kind exactly what you are
doing: making a judgement?  You certainly don't live by the principle
that any perspective is simply one of many. Just read back through your
posts.

>   "But that is simply one of many perspectives."

        At least let's notice that our claims are mutually exclusive. No
paradox here; either/or, not both.

Thanks,
Ken A