Yes, I know that Prof Ron Schuchard is adamant that the current Eliot
Project will utterly transform present views on Eliot, and bring masses of
previously-unknown material into the public domain.John Hopkins UP are
presently working on the necessary online access software. This will be
based on their existing 'Project Muse'.