Imagine my surprise when I saw a Juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsucker at the drip water today.  I know I have adults around but I very seldom see them so where this one came from is anyone's guess.  Hopefully it will find a warmer climate soon further south.  Brown Creeper a regular in the top woods here, and plenty of White-breaasted Nuthatches with the occasional Red-breasted Nuthatch-  Crows aplenty and still Turkey Vultures.-

Mariel

boone

Columbia above Grindstone Nature Area