Imagine my surprise when I saw a Juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsucker at the
drip water today.  I know I have adults around but I very seldom see them so
where this one came from is anyone's guess.  Hopefully it will find a warmer
climate soon further south.  Brown Creeper a regular in the top woods here,
and plenty of White-breaasted Nuthatches with the occasional Red-breasted
Nuthatch-  Crows aplenty and still Turkey Vultures.-

Mariel

boone

Columbia above Grindstone Nature Area

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO