After six days of Eagle Days and all its preparation, the weather demanded that I stay the 7th day (Monday) and bird before driving home.  In doing so, I ended up with my third lifer for the week!  Below are some of the highlights.  I’m really tired so it’s not in any order.  Please accept my apologies.

Rough-legged Hawk

Green-winged Teal

Mallard

Bald Eagle