Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:02:13 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Christmas Bird Counts
To: [log in to unmask]

There are folks looking for CBC's, failing to find a list of circles and contact people.  This website sounds like the place, but if it's there, I can't find it.

http://birds.audubon.org/get-involved-christmas-bird-count-find-count-near-you

If you are the compiler for a count in Missouri (or neighboring states), please post the dates and locations and contact info.

CBC's are often an entry activity for would-be birders.  My first birding activity was a Christmas count at Boy Scout Camp Naish in Kansas.  The high that day was 11 F.  That it was so much fun defies logic.

June Newman
Carrollton