Here’s the Facebook site for Manomet Center:

http://www.facebook.com/Manomet?fref=ts

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heidi McCullough
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: no birds: question on unusual birds

There's an excellent post from the Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences on Facebook that was then shared by Wild Bird Centers of America' page.  I can't post photos or copy from Facebook with my phone, so hopefully you can jump on Facebook to read it, or perhaps someone on a real computer will be kind enough to cut and paste the article. In short, it's all about food supplies.

Heidi McCullough

Kansas City MO

Sent from my iPhone