With crossbills, grosbeaks, nuthatches, redpolls, etc. being seen at various locations in Missouri, perhaps this will be a "December to remember"!

We had sixteen species of birds at our feeders this morning (plus two flyovers).

Rock Pigeon (flyover)
Mourning Dove
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Hairy Woodpecker
American Crow (flyover)
Black-capped Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH - 2
White-breasted Nuthatch
American Robin
European Starling
Dark-eyed Junco
Northern Cardinal
House Finch
COMMON REDPOLL *It came into the feeders with the siskins, but only stayed for a short while and did not return while I was watching.
PINE SISKIN - 7
House Sparrow

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO