In case of any interest, please see the attached.

On 22 December 2012 01:46, P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have always been disappointed at the lack of attention garnered by the Inklings compared to Yeats & Joyce.
P. M.

David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Interesting topic, thanks, CR.

Haven't read it in full, but curious, possibly, that the profound influence of the thinking of an Eliot contemporary, Charles Williams, both upon Eliot and many others, regarding negativity and affirmation isn't mentioned, and neither seems to be relevant religious aspects of 4Q

Prof. Grevel Lindop near Manchester UK is presently working on a biography of Charles Williams.