Thanks, David. Wish someone could address your concern. As for me, the list will excuse me if I'm content with enjoying the resonances of 'Light Invisible' in Eliot's poetry. Here's one in 'Gerontion':

                                        Virtues
Are forced upon us by our impudent crimes.
These tears are shaken from the wrath-bearing tree.

The tiger springs in the new year. Us he devours. Think at last
We have not reached conclusion, when I
Stiffen in a rented house. Think at last
I have not made this show purposelessly
And it is not by any concitation
Of the backward devils
I would meet you upon this honestly.