Also, not to be missed, some very insightful comments at this link:

http://litwords.wordpress.com/2007/01/21/parody-in-henry-reeds-chard-whitlow/

CR

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote

An interesting note by Thomas Forster

https://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf/poem14.html

CR

P <[log in to unmask]> wrote Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:25 AM:

Amazing Eliot's influence on other poets.
P. M.

David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ah ! - Dylan Thomas and his beloved habitation, of course known fictionally as Llareggub (read it out, but backwards).

Henry Reed's parody was his poetic masterpiece !