Dear David,

Thanks so much. This is very helpful. I am quite sure I once had this book, but I have not been able to find it.
Best,
Nancy

>>> David Boyd 12/02/12 2:00 PM >>>

Dear Nancy

- hope this connects

All Best

David

On 2 December 2012 18:18, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear David,

Where did Nicholson say this? I'm on a new project, and I would very much like to read this in context. Can you send a citation?
Thanks,
Nancy

>>> mikemail 12/02/12 12:46 PM >>>

Congratulations to Judith,David. I'm sure the course was most gratifying.

Mike