Change is a foot when its at hand, so arm yourself and you will get a leg up. Cliches make me suspicious.
P. M.

"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Coursera and other online companies are discussed in the Dec. 1 issue of the Economist (at page 29) in an article challenging traditional universities' spiraling costs relative to the present and future benefits they bestow upon students at all levels of academic performance.

Change is afoot.

Eugene Schlanger