And then there has been the social prejudice against education, although the growth of technology has lessened it.

What I am afraid of is the dumbing down of non-tech education.

The icing on the current cake is a virtual guarantee that it will be problem proof. "No probs!", ya know what I mean?  A really fine example of  what is called the big con.

Peter