    I wouldn't get so carried away. When has education not been open?
And while I don't disagree that change is afoot, it might well be doing
that peculiar French two-step: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

   Again, if Coursera is backed by venture capital, isn't there an
expectation (speaking of spiraling costs) of a return on investment? But
(speaking of open education) I'll check the  Dec. 1 Economist at the
library.

   Thanks,
   Ken