In that case, thank goodness for the idiosyncratics. A well spoken &
refreshing witness to the power of TWL. Judging by investigations here
and elsewhere, TWL is quite probably a book for quite a few more than
one lifetime. In reading again the Curtius piecethat Tom C. recently
posted, I noticed Curtius' remark that it would likely be a very
longtime before TWL was adequately understood. Can't argue with that so
far...

Cheers,
Ken A

PS Sounds like "idiosyncratics" might be a Greek school of thought, the
way that libertarians are a party: "Non-conformists unite!"