Interesting topic, thanks, CR.

Haven't read it in full, but curious, possibly, that the profound influence
of the thinking of an Eliot contemporary, Charles Williams, both upon Eliot
and many others, regarding negativity and affirmation isn't mentioned, and
neither seems to be relevant religious aspects of 4Q

Prof. Grevel Lindop near Manchester UK is presently working on a biography
of Charles Williams.