Call for Graduate Student Article Submissions

Focus on German Studies, vol. 20

Deadline: January 15, 2013

Focus on German Studies is an annually published journal which

features the original scholarship of graduate students. We are

currently seeking articles for publication in our 20th volume due out

next summer/fall. Focus casts as broad a net as possible, encouraging

publication on all aspects of German Studies to reflect the varied

intellectual engagement and research conducted by graduate students.

Submissions are accepted in English and German.

Articles should be 10-25 pages in length, double spaced and MLA

formatted. Submissions as an MS Word e-mail attachment are preferred.

Articles should be prepared without your name or university

affiliation attached. On a separate cover sheet include your name,

university, and contact information.

Inquiries and submissions can be forward to:

Focus on German Studies

ATTN: Paper Submissions, Vanessa Plumly

University of Cincinnati ML 0372

Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372

USA

Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Additional information is available on our website at:

http://www.artsci.uc.edu/collegedepts/german/focus/submissions.aspx

--
Vanessa Plumly
Sasha Parks