From: Mick Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, November 30, 2012 1:16:35 PM
Subject: WW Crossbills at Carondelet Park, St Louis City. Lunchtime

On Connie Alwood’s advice I went to the hemlocks at the corner of Leona and
Carondelet at lunchtime. They are actually on Leona. Two ladies were there and
they had just seen at least two White-winged Crossbills. The birds finally
appeared for me. A lifer. While the pine siskins peck at the hemlock cones, the
WW Crossbills were removing entire cones and eating the seeds while perched
upright.

Mick Richardson, Kirkwood, St. Louis Co.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5, 2013 in St. Joseph, MO.Details and Online
Registration