--- On Thu, 11/29/12, Paula McNelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Paula McNelly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: GO U.S.M.C. HAPPY THANKSGIVING
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "'Brittney Weber'" <[log in to unmask]>, "'Pamela Kaizer'" <[log in to unmask]>, "'FRANK Graser'" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 8:37 AM

        GO USMC!!!!!!

        OK Folks...Read it and pass it on
        HOORAH!!
        ACLU vs. US Marines THIS NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE USA MANY TIMES SO KEEP IT GOING!
        (Embedded image moved to file: pic27236.jpg)Description: Description:

        If you look closely at the picture above, you will note that all the Marines pictured are bowing
        their heads. That's because they're praying. This incident took place at a recent ceremony
        honoring the birthday of the corps, and it has the ACLU up in arms. "These are federal
        employees," says Lucius Traveler, a spokesman for the ACLU, "on federal property and on federal
        time.. For them to pray is clearly an establishment of religion, and we must nip this in the bud
        immediately."
        When asked about the ACLU's charges, Colonel Jack Fessender, speaking for the Commandant of the
        Corps said (cleaned up a bit), "Screw the ACLU." GOD Bless Our Warriors. Send the ACLU to
        France !
        Please send this to people you know so everyone will know how stupid the ACLU is getting in
        trying to remove GOD from everything and every place in America May God Bless America , One
        Nation Under GOD!
        What's wrong with the picture? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
        GOD BLESS YOU FOR
        PASSING IT ON! I am sorry but I am not breaking this

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO