From: Devin Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, November 17, 2012 3:52:07 PM
Subject: Re: St. louis crossbills

I had two Red Crossbills in Pere Marquette park today (near Grafton, IL).
Red-breasted nuthatches and cedar waxwings were also abundant.

Devin Peipert
St. Louis City

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Patrick Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

One female crossbill seen (by others, not me) at Carondelet about 2:45.  A
couple of Red Breated nuthatches and a couple of big hawks (Red Tails?).