I was at Eagle Bluffs Tuesday afternoon;Eagle Bluffs is only open from 1-3 PM
and then, only a small portion is open to the public;
there are lots of Mallards, Gadwells and Coots visible; I think there may have
been a few Ruddy's but saw them as I went in and only going on outline
against the sun.
 During my shortened visit, I did see 4 Red-tailed Hawks and a couple Hawks in
a distance that I could not identify.  There are still Killdeer and Snipe in one of
the flooded fields between #13 and #5 pools...I have seen these species here
for 3 weeks.  With a scope and/or Binocs you can probably get a good view,
not such good views with my  camera lens.

Lots of sparrows at the #8 turnaround and near the well housing unit:
American Tree, Fox, Song, White-Throated, White-Crowned, Savannah,
Swamp.

Eastern Meadowlarks and Horned Larks in the fields as you enter EBCA and a
couple Kestrels.  There were other species present but these were the ones I
photographed.

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/