I added two bordering states to the page noted below. Kansas for our KC fans
and Iowa for migrants coming this way.

If you're there for the MOBL might hang around until it's harassed by the
Kestrels. Good chance of it moving to the fence closer to the road.

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)
Blog   http://blog.photosbyat.com

On Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:39:56 +0000, Douglas, Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Al Smith's website ( http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/21056895_p7NDb3 ) is
a great way to quickly check on rarities.