From the MOBirds-L Archives:
------------------------------
Subject:	Eagle Bluffs refuge closure
From:	Vic Bogosian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply-To:	Vic Bogosian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:	Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:45:06 +0000

Hi everyone - I just wanted to send out a reminder that the waterfowl refuge
closures are in effect at Eagle Bluffs.  These include pools 1, 6, 7, 9, 14,
15, the river supply channel, and the distribution channel.  Area visitors
will encounter closed gates wherever vehicle or foot traffic is prohibited.
This will remain in effect until the end of goose season, which ends on
January 31.

Until waterfowl season opens on November 3, the rest of the area is open
during normal hours.  Once waterfowl season begins the 1-3 public viewing
hours will go into effect.  To try and make this a little more visually
understandable, there is a map in the foyer room outside of the main
headquarters that shows the various closures before and during duck and
goose seasons.

If you have any questions you can call me at the office number below.

Thanks,
Vic Bogosian III
Wildlife Biologist
Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area