We saw some really low over Jesse Hall then we saw some higher, but still under the clouds.

Maggie
Columbia
On Nov 11, 2012, at 9:26 PM, June Newman wrote:

Over Carrollton, too!  And the stars are shining.
June Newman

On Nov 11, 2012, at 9:20 PM, Douglas, Ryan wrote:

Columbia Birders-
Step outside right now (9:20pm) and listen! Thousands of SNOW GEESE are flying over….I leave east of town, and Nicholas March lives over on the west side…..and we're both hearing lots and lots of geese right now.
Cheers,
Ryan

Ryan Douglas
Postdoctoral Fellow